If you are having problems with your shopping cart remembering which items you have added, be sure that cookies are properly enabled in your browser. Your firewall software may also need to be configured to enable cookies.
Included below are steps to check your cookie settings for various software packages browsers. If you do not see your software listed or continue to have problems, please Contact Us.
1. Double-click the Zone Alarm icon in your system tray to open the Zone Alarm configuration window.
2. Choose the Privacy tab.
3. Select the Site List tab.
4. Find the line which refers to quiltropolis.net. Change the Session, Persistent, and Third Party settings under Cookie Control to reflect a green checkmark. (In most versions, this can be done by clicking on the red X and choosing Allow.)
1. Right-click on the "M" icon in your system tray.
2. Choose Privacy Service, followed by Options.
3. Select the Cookies tab, and enter: webstore.quiltropolis.net
4. Choose Add and close the window.